As part of its continuing expansion, Willdan Financial Services is excited to announce that the professionals from Utility Advisors Network (UAN) have joined our team. The union is expected to result in a strengthened position in the financial services consulting marketplace.
Willdan Financial Services
Willdan Financial Services is one of the largest public sector financial consulting firms in the United States and has worked with more than 800 public/governmental organizations to address a wide range of financial challenges, from funding the costs of growth to generating the revenues needed to meet the service requirements of customers. Willdan assists by providing the following services:
- Utility rate and cost of service studies
- Water, wastewater, stormwater and solid waste
- Economic and fiscal impact studies
- Benchmarking studies
- Public utility debt issuance support
- Long-term financial plans and cash flow modeling
- Utility valuations and appraisals
- Cost allocation plans and user fee studies
- Economic development plans and strategies
- Development impact fee analysis and implementation
- Real estate economic analysis
- Housing development and implementation strategies
- Arbitrage & Continuing Disclosure Reporting
- Property tax audits
With a staff of more than 60 full-time consultants, Willdan Financial Services supports clients by conducting year-round workshops and on-site training to offer updates on the latest developments impacting public utility systems. Willdan Financial Services currently has office locations in Denver, Colorado; Oakland, California; Orlando, Florida; Phoenix, Arizona; Temecula, California; and Washington, DC.
Utility Advisors Network
UAN captured the attention of Willdan by building a successful and respected consulting practice in the Southeast region. UAN partners Rick McClung, Daryll Parker and Bill Ross come to Willdan with more than 70 years of collective experience providing professional consulting services to numerous public utility systems.
By combining resources with UAN, Willdan Financial Services will enhance its in-house expertise and expand its geographic footprint in the Southeast. It is anticipated that UAN’s exceptional reputation and strong regional presence together with Willdan Financial Services’ national resources will result in a greater range of services for UAN’s existing clients and bring valued, senior-level expertise to Willdan’s growing operations.