UPGRADE YOUR HOTEL.
SAVE ENERGY. SAVE MONEY.
The SoCalGas® Commercial Energy Management Technology for Lodging (CEMTL) Program offers incentives for installing select natural-gas saving and energy management measures in eligible small and medium hotels. Willdan, the authorized implementer of the SoCalGas program, will walk you through every step, making it easy to save energy and reduce costs.
Willdan has successfully provided comprehensive energy management solutions for 20+ years and supported all hotel and lodging types – from small inns to boutique hotels and nationally recognized full-service hotels and resorts. Our team’s high-quality solutions are customized to improve your hotel’s energy performance. Whether you are a hotel owner or an operator, you can benefit from this comprehensive program.
BENEFITS OF AN EMT SYSTEM
Monitor your site’s power, occupancy, and environmental data. Understand and predict your energy use.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Incentives of up to 50% of project costs, with some incentives paid up front*
- Reduced natural-gas use and lower energy costs
- All program measures maintain focus on guest comfort and satisfaction
- Free technical support for the duration of the project
- Implementation of an EMT System
- Choice of three upgrade packages
- On-bill financing assistance for qualifying customers
IS YOUR HOTEL ELIGIBLE?
- Must be a small or medium lodging facility (NAICS code 721110), consuming less than 50,000 therms annually
- Must have an active, non-residential SoCalGas account in good standing
- Must not have received incentives for proposed measures in the last 5 years
HOW TO PARTICIPATE – IT’S EASY!
- Contact Willdan to enroll and receive an energy audit at no cost for natural gas-saving opportunities.
- Select the package of measures you want to implement in your hotel; Willdan submits incentive package to SoCalGas for approval. Measures must be implemented within 6 months of SoCalGas approval of the application.
- Receive up front incentive to help offset implementation costs.*
- Select vendor(s) to install selected measures. Selected measure and equipment must meet required specifications of the program.
- Implement EMT system package with Willdan’s support and guidance.
- Receive final incentive check, contingent upon results of 12 months of measured and verified savings through the EMT system, and enjoy the savings on your natural-gas bill.
* For more information, contact Willdan, a SoCalGas authorized contractor responsible for administering this program through December 31, 2020.