Willdan Energy Solutions was selected by New Jersey's Clean Energy Program™ to implement its Direct Install program for small and mid-sized commercial and industrial facilities in Essex and Union counties. Willdan has more than two decades of experience in providing energy efficiency and comprehensive project management services.
Direct Install is a turnkey solution that makes it easy and affordable to upgrade to high efficiency equipment. Willdan will provide you with a FREE energy assessment to identify eligible equipment replacements, help you complete the application/agreement, then replace the equipment in a convenient and timely way.
The program pays up to 70% of eligible retrofit costs, dramatically improving your payback on the project. For years to come, you will continue to save on utility bills and lessen the strain on our state's energy grid.
Turnkey Process — Willdan, as a selected participating contractor, will address your project from start to finish, beginning with an assessment of your facility, and ending with the installation of eligible energy-efficient equipment.
Minimal Cost — Your share of the project’s cost will be approximately 30%; the program pays the remaining 70%. With incentives so dramatic, your upgrade project can very quickly pay for itself.
Fast Turn-Around — Project installations are typically completed within 90 days from the time of scheduling your energy assessment.
Ongoing Savings — Your new energy-efficient equipment will provide savings for years to come through dramatically reduced energy costs on your monthly utility bills.
Measures eligible for Direct Install are limited to specific equipment categories, types and capacities. Boilers may not exceed 1,500,000 Btuh and furnaces may not exceed 140,000 Btuh. Limitations on packaged HVAC, motors and other equipment also apply.