Since 1972, our staff of planners and environmental specialists have prepared and processed hundreds of environmental documents, such as negative declarations
and environmental impact reports, and in reviewing documents on
behalf of the lead or responsible agencies. In addition, we call upon the expertise of other disciplines within
the company, including traffic engineers, hazardous material experts,
hydrologists, geotechnical engineers, water and wastewater engineers,
and landscape architects.
- CEQA/NEPA Compliance/Document Preparation
- Technical Studies/Resource Assessments
- Mitigation Monitoring Programs
- Agency and Process Coordination
- Third-Party Environmental Review
- Legal Challenge Assistance
City of Beverly Hills, The Crescent Project EIR — Los Angeles County, California
Mixed-use development consisting of a four-story, 39,975 square foot office/retail building and an 88-unit, five-story apartment complex.