Puget Sound Energy team
Energy Program Administration
Willdan has designed, implemented and managed some of the country’s largest and most successful energy efficiency programs, delivering more than 1.6 billion kWh savings in energy efficiency programs nationwide. Our decades-long track record of success is rooted in our ability to build long-term partnerships with our customers and develop a dynamic and flexible approach to optimize entire program portfolios. Our proprietary web-based database platform provides real-time tracking, incentive processing and reporting. Willdan’s government and utility services include: turnkey program design and implementation; incentive processing; staff augmentation; marketing and outreach; evaluation and regulatory support; technical review and analysis of energy efficiency measures; measurement and verification of energy savings; and direct installation of energy efficiency measures.
View program pages and contacts for Current Energy Programs.
Sample Energy Programs for Utilities and Government Agencies
- CenterPoint Energy Sustainable Schools, Data Centers and Health Care Energy Efficiency Programs
- Commonwealth Edison Data Center Energy Efficiency Incentive Program
- Con Edison NY Small Business Direct Install Program
- Energy Trust of Oregon, multiple programs
- New York Power Authority Technical Implementation Contractor
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) Marketing and Outreach Services - Programs
- Oncor Healthcare Facilities Program
- PacifiCorp DSM Energy Engineering Services Contractor
- Puget Sound Energy Small Business Direct Install Program
- Xcel Energy Retro-commissioning
Representative Project: SDG&E Multiple Energy Programs
Over the last decade, Willdan has formed a close partnership with San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) providing full-service program development and implementation of energy efficiency programs targeting customer sectors. Willdan works between the utility and their customers to facilitate projects from initiation through completion by providing direct outreach and technical services such as energy assessments and continuous commissioning.
Willdan has achieved approximately 100 GWh of energy savings - meeting projected energy savings goals on time and on budget - across multiple energy efficiency programs, including: