Willdan provides full-service engineering and technical analysis to help commercial customers, government agencies, and utility companies across the U.S. reach their energy goals. Our service offerings are founded on our core competencies— energy auditing, benchmarking, engineering, energy modeling, commissioning, retro-commissioning, M&V—and customized to address our clients' specific needs. We deliver cost-effective, results-driven solutions that draw from the experience and talent of our nationally-recognized professionals.
Sample Energy Engineering Projects
- Brookfield Office Properties – 450 West 33rd Street
- New York Power Authority – Statewide energy audit, retrocommissioning, feasibility and implementation
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority - Technical Review Services
- PacifiCorp - DSM Energy Engineering Services
- PSE&G Hospital Investment Grade Audit Program
- San Diego Gas & Electric - Energy Assessment and Solutions Program
Representative Project: PSE&G Hospital Investment Grade Audit Program
Willdan performs investment-grade audits (IGAs) for hospitals and other medical facilities in the PSE&G service area, covering nearly all of Northern New Jersey and most of the central portion of the State. Willdan was awarded a contract in January 2012 as the exclusive IGA firm serving a $50 million hospital program funded by the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities. Willdan has completed 20 IGAs for a total of approximately 8 million square feet, with estimated electric savings of 35 million kWh and gas/ oil savings of approximately 3 million therms. The facilities range from 100,000 sf to 1,200,000 sf in size. These IGAs serve as the basis for the development and implementation of retrofit projects that are financed by PSE&G.