SDG&E Health Care Energy Efficiency Program
Willdan Energy Solutions, through a contract awarded by San Diego Gas & Electric® (SDG&E®), implements the Healthcare Energy Efficiency Program (HEEP) in the SDG&E service territory. The program offers customized complete audit and project identification services, in addition to energy-saving solutions for healthcare customers along with full-service development, management, and implementation of energy-saving projects.
HEEP is available to all healthcare-related facilities serviced by SDG&E, regardless of size or energy use. Services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hospitals, acute, outpatient, freestanding trauma centers or community clinics
- Alcohol or detox rehabilitation centers or facilities, including residential
- Psychiatric or counseling facilities
- Medical or healthcare-related office buildings or storage structures
- Dental, eye care, physical therapy offices or clinics
- Hospices and/or related facilities
- Any facility that provides services to patients or clients that is eligible for Medicare, Medi-Cal, or county of health insurance reimbursement
- Facilities engaged in animal or veterinary care or services
HEEP provides a full range of project development services to assist you in maximizing utility incentives through successful identification and implementation of energy savings projects. You may opt to use a construction manager
of your choice to assist with project development and implementation. Services include:
- Full Building Energy Audits
- Development of Energy Efficiency Measures (EEMs)
- Energy Efficiency Calculations and ROI
- Analysis of Recommended Options
- Energy benchmarking with ENERGY STAR®
How to Participate
Participation in HEEP is easy. The project management team will provide support throughout the process of identifying energy saving project opportunities, construction management, verification of savings, and securing financial incentive payments.
Willdan Energy Solutions, a division of Willdan, has over two decades of experience
in the energy efficiency and energy management fields, providing comprehensive
project management services. Willdan's expertise brings
high-quality, customized solutions that improve the energy performance of
The Healthcare Energy Efficiency Program is funded by California utility customers and administered by San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission, through a contract awarded to Willdan Energy Solutions. California customers who choose to participate in this program are not obligated to purchase any additional services offered by the contractor. The trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.