SDG&E's Business Energy Solutions Program
Rebates and expertise make it easy to lower your energy costs
The Business Energy Solutions Program (BES) by San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E®) makes it easy for small and mid-size business customers to upgrade the energy efficiency of their operations.
As an SDG&E authorized contractor for BES, Willdan Energy Solutions provides a one-stop shop to walk you through the project from initial audit to post-installation. Call or email today and start saving!
What is provided?
- A no-cost energy audit that delivers a report which shows how we can potentially help you save.
- A program specific expanded catalog offering about 238 products covering various technologies (from LED lighting to kitchen equipment) along with product cost, SDG&E incentive and customer co-pay.
- Many of these products are offered at no cost to you
- Eligible customers can apply for On-Bill Financing to cover the co-pay portion of their projects.
Who is eligible?
- BES is available to all business customers whose monthly electrical demand does not exceed 200kW during the most recent 12-month period.
- Eligibility is based on the “premise” level. Electricity demand from accounts that belong to the same business customer within the same premise will be aggregated.
How does it work?
- When you contact Willdan, we will confirm eligibility, get a little more information regarding your business and schedule a time that is best for you to conduct the no-cost energy audit, which can take 2 to 4 hours.
- We prepare an audit report with customized recommendations and available incentives for you, and meet with you to respond to your questions.
- If you decide to proceed, we will arrange for installation. The process and timing for this depends on variable factors, including the number of upgrades and your availability. Our first priorities are safety and quality of work, but please know that we try to be as efficient as possible and minimize our disruptions to your business.
- Upon completion of the project, we will walk the site with you to make sure you are completely satisfied.
The Business Energy Solutions Program is funded by California utility customers and administered by San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E®) under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. This programs may be modified or terminated without prior notice and program funds are provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements apply. SDG&E is not responsible for goods and services selected by customers. The selection, purchase, and ownership of goods are the sole responsibility of customer. SDG&E makes no warranty, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, of goods selected by customer. Customers who choose to participate in these programs are not obligated to purchase any additional goods or services offered by participating contractors.